I was tagged by Rhonda Laurel at http://rhondalaurel.com/
Here are the rules: * Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you * Post the rules for this hop *
Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog * Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book? Desire’s Embrace
2. What genre does the book fall under? Contemporary Erotic Romance
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
Terri I would have played by Emma Stone. I love her.
Adrian by Latin soapstar and heartthrob actor William Levy
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? What happens in Vegas…will follow you home.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? Not self-pub. Will sub.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? I’m writing it now. Shouldn’t take more than a few days. It’s not very long.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? I think since it’s a contemporary erotic romance with a multicultural line, I’m sure there are a lot of others that can be compared to it. I just don’t know which ones they are :D
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book? I was inspired by a call for more Latin heroes I read somewhere. So this is my bit at making a hot sexy Latin hero for ladies to swoon over.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? I think the draw in this book is the fact these guys are going for a fun weekend in Vegas and all hell will break loose when they find themselves in a interesting position.
10. Who will you pick to tag?
Tag, you’re it!
I ’tagged’ the following authors:
Hmm. Nice visual on your hero! Hot latin, huh? I may have to read this one, too!
Oh Adrian is fun! He’s sexy and so hot he’ll make you sweat ;)
I don’t know this William Levy but he is vERY inspiring. :) Great title and actors for the parts. Thanks for the tag!